Friday, May 15, 2009

Just when I think I am the farthest from reality...


HEY! 

I think I really want to write about my thoughts in my idle moments. I have come to think about how I revert back to my ways of yore. I revert back to my couch potato days. all I do is watch television and wish and dream of what could be. My future. The thing that seems so far in the distance. When I am watching television I am thinking of things I could be doing instead like research or studying to better myself. Right now I don't have anything I am currently researching, but I have the motivation and determination. I see myself getting somewhere good. I only become insecure in my idle moments.

Everyone has them; idle moments.. I just get wierd and dejected during mine.

-Desiderata

No comments:

Post a Comment